THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welp... Let's get things started

Here are some of my favorites of my old pieces.. there are a lot more, but these are the only ones i could find pictures of also! I will continue to put stuff on here as it comes!





These are two from bid day 2008 that i made for my little sis. Our theme was The Beatles "I get by with a little help from my friends".

This is one I made for my boyfriend, his fraternity's crest Lambda Chi Alpha. and the state of Oklahoma because he goes to OU.


The writing is backwards because I took these pictures on my mac!


For those of you who haven't seen these give me some feedback! Things like if you would buy this kind of artwork, or just simply if you like it! Thanks guys!

also follow my sister's blog at

http://peacelovenica52.blogspot.com/ to support her efforts in the peace corps in La Paz, Nicaragua


and another shout out to my favorite fashionista's blogspot http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

xoxo
M.E.aldon

1 comments:

Erin Baskin said...

Love, love LOVVVVVEEEEE then new blog woohoooo blogger besties!!!!!! Obviously i'm your tunes are beyooond and I'm loving the perfection quote painting, so cool! hoookaaaaay lub you.
xoxoxoxoxoxx

s

ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com